Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tara is a month away from three years old!


This is a picture taken at one of Tara’s daycare friends’ (Cameron's) birthday party at Petland a pet store. She is getting smarter everyday and almost fully potty trained, thanks to the daycare staff!! She loves red and to be outside and try and get Mocha to fetch, which never works out :-) She loves Jack and the Beanstalk. And she is gradually warming up to dadu and dida.
Preparations are underway for Tara’s party in May. There will be a tutu involved that I custom ordered in red and pink.
And a cake-o-logy cake!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am a forty-something mom of two girls, an architect by profession and an avid sci-fi and My Little Pony fan. I love to cook, but only occasionally and am in the middle of rediscovering my heritage through food.